Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Question on Ephedrine....

Molson09

Guys I need your opinion on this. I'm a 19 year old competitive hockey player, 6'1", 190lbs, and I take 2 ephedrine pills an hour before games. I started using it last January until March then stopped and then re-started this past September and have been continuing to use it. I only take before games which is twice per week and have not experienced any serious side effects besides the sweating and odd muscle spasm. I am perfectly healthy and don't see any reasons to stop taking them. I just want to know what you guys think. Should I stop?? Thanks guys....

I have used ephedrine for many years and really have had very few side effects except a few sleeples night. The one thing you can be sure of is your body will slowly start adapting to your dosage so you will need to increase to get the same effect. you need to set a limit on how high you are willing to increase and when it is just time to take a long break!

i don/t see a reason to stop taking them if you don't see any problems from them.i also have been on and off tthem for years and have no problems .maybe cycle them on and off 10-12 weeks,

I would agree and disagree with Endro.

Your use is non abusive and is delivering for you exactly what you want out of it.

Endro says your body will adapt to it so you need to up the dose. I am no doctor or scientist but what I think is, yes your body adapts to how it makes you feel so it becomes more of a "normal" feeling, and you may build a tolerance to caffiene, but the thermogenic effect of the ECA is present when you take it, it just feels like maybe its not so effective anymore.

I do not advocate, advise, or agree with up-ing the dose beyond what is recommended for ehedrine per day. (JMO)

Molson09, at the rate you take it you should have no worries.

Molson, no reason to stop doing what you're doing. You're not taking enough for your receptors to adapt to it. Personally, I'd not go above two at a time. But beyond that, you shouldn't have any problems.

Just pay attention to your body

Sounds like you are doing the smart thing and are not having problems... One thing I would warn about is that you need to really pay attention to changes in how it make you feel and watch your blood pressure. i have taken this on and off as needed for a couple of years and have never had anything more than you mentioned as a negative side effect. I would normally take the reccomended dose for around 6 weeks to 2 months then take off a couple of weeks at least. This last cycle I all of the sudden had a huge spike in my blood pressure (diastolic) I normally ran 130/78 suddenly it was 130/112 ALL THE TIME. I varied exercise and diet without any change so I stopped taking it and it returned almost to normal. After 2 weeks off it is around 130/87 most of the time. Not sure what changed...maybe my age (36) or just bad luck... Be sure to drink plenty of WATER and just be careful would be my advice. At your age you don't want to cause problems or have a stroke because you felt fine but didn't watch your blood pressure.

Top Bottom