Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Question on energy drinks

jordanbrown

[FONT=&quot]I have a question. Regular preworkout drinks (Superpump, Noxplode, WTF, etc) make me crash really bad afterwards, however if i drink an energy drink such as Rockstar i don't get that crash at all. Why is that? Could it be all that l-arginine or somthing else they put in them? Cause spending $3 each day on an energy drink is getting a little expensive and i would like to find a preworkout drink that doesn't make me crash like that.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

You don't need any of that, and energy drinks are just straight up bad for you. If you are tired try a coffee

Last edited:
you don't crash because caffeine has a 4-6 hour half life.. that means it is in your system about 24 hours

is that a good thing? no it is not because it is effecting your sleep quality. you cannot reach stage 3 and 4 sleep when caffeine is in your system

i avoid all these pre workouts and stimulants for this reason and plus it makes no sense to speed up your heart rate ahead of a workout. you are only hurting yourself

[FONT=&quot]I have a question. Regular preworkout drinks (Superpump, Noxplode, WTF, etc) make me crash really bad afterwards, however if i drink an energy drink such as Rockstar i don't get that crash at all. Why is that? Could it be all that l-arginine or somthing else they put in them? Cause spending $3 each day on an energy drink is getting a little expensive and i would like to find a preworkout drink that doesn't make me crash like that.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
It probably has to do with the levels of caffeine you ate getting. More caffeine equals more tendency to crash

Top Bottom