Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Question for the creators of HCGenerate and Post Cycle/Uneashed

lookinfit75

Ok so I went ahead and bought all 3 products to test them out for myself but now that I tnink about it, would it worth while to take all 3 at the same time or should I use Nelson's stuff then NeedTo's (or vice versa). I am ON right now and am getting ready to come off in about 4 weeks.

All 3? Don't you think it would cool, especially right now at the end of my cycle to start some of this stuff? Maybe save Nelson's stuff for PCT and start with HCGenerate now?

All 3? Don't you think it would cool, especially right now at the end of my cycle to start some of this stuff? Maybe save Nelson's stuff for PCT and start with HCGenerate now?

OH shit yea that is better. Do the HCG shit now and for PCT do the POST CYCLE/UNLEASHED

I would do double dose UNLEASHED tho that is what helped me. but i had problems getting hard after cycle lol

OH shit yea that is better. Do the HCG shit now and for PCT do the POST CYCLE/UNLEASHED

I would do double dose UNLEASHED tho that is what helped me. but i had problems getting hard after cycle lol

Shit man you are too young for that lol. I am actually a little surprised with myself in that respect. In the horniness department I am having the opposite kind of issue which is not usually the case for me at the end of a cycle. Usually I am so burnt out I just want to sleep all the time but this around, I am flippin maniac and my GF is just about fed up with it :chomp:

Ideally, these are the options.

UNELASHED can help increase Free T anytime -- much like proviron. So it can be used anytime. You tend to "feel" it more PCT because that's the time you need the most help. It's nice to have a sex drive while coming off.

POST CYCLE is just as it states, though a lot of guys who use orals are using it while on for the liver protection. POST CYCLE is the most dramatic in terms of improving erectile function too.

HCGenerate, is like a mild HCG cycle, so again, great for PCT, but make actually help DURING the cycle. In fact, it can act like a low dose shot of HCG to avoid total shutdown of LH while on. It also acts nicely in between cycles to keep LH high.

So there's really no "wrong" way to use any of them. It depends on your particular needs.

Shit man you are too young for that lol. I am actually a little surprised with myself in that respect. In the horniness department I am having the opposite kind of issue which is not usually the case for me at the end of a cycle. Usually I am so burnt out I just want to sleep all the time but this around, I am flippin maniac and my GF is just about fed up with it :chomp:

haha I know huh? im supposed to be in my prime:chomp:

Ideally, these are the options.

UNELASHED can help increase Free T anytime -- much like proviron. So it can be used anytime. You tend to "feel" it more PCT because that's the time you need the most help. It's nice to have a sex drive while coming off.

POST CYCLE is just as it states, though a lot of guys who use orals are using it while on for the liver protection. POST CYCLE is the most dramatic in terms of improving erectile function too.

HCGenerate, is like a mild HCG cycle, so again, great for PCT, but make actually help DURING the cycle. In fact, it can act like a low dose shot of HCG to avoid total shutdown of LH while on. It also acts nicely in between cycles to keep LH high.

So there's really no "wrong" way to use any of them. It depends on your particular needs.

Nelson, thank you for your answer. Since the only oral I am using is Proviron and at a low dose I'll save Post Cycle for afterwards. I am going to stop the Proviron this week and see what the difference between Unleashed and Proviron is.
HCGenerate I'll start right now.

Ok so I went ahead and bought all 3 products to test them out for myself but now that I tnink about it, would it worth while to take all 3 at the same time or should I use Nelson's stuff then NeedTo's (or vice versa). I am ON right now and am getting ready to come off in about 4 weeks.

I would try the s4 in that PCT.

Top Bottom