Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

question about soy protein powder

HeinekenBoris

so I heard soy elevates estrogen on man, could this lead any type o gyno? I had to have surgery to remove my bitch
test ( I got them naturally) and I might be pron to get it again, I wonder if taking soy protein can bring it back, I'm
trying to take soy protein because is the only one that doesn't bring me stomach issues.

the whole soy increases estrogen is something I don't have a strong position on.. but what I do have a strong position on is soy is GMO based and drenched in pesticides and I am NOT a fan of consuming pesticides and GMO type foods.

pesticides cause cancer and destroy the body. and GMO's are not something your body wants. we did not evolve eating GM foods. it would worse than living off powders all day .. sorry but the body knows the difference between a shake and a steak

even if you don't believe that soy is also a known inflammatory. inflammation doesn't just mean your joints get inflamed, it also means EVERYTHING in your body gets inflamed.. not a good idea.

avoid soy, dairy, and gluten as much as possible for that reason alone

Top Bottom