Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

A question about milk thistle

Corayennd

I have a question about milk thistle. I have read anarticle about it, and it appears that milk thistle is good not onlyfor liver protection, but because it also has many other componentsthat are good for health. So what other good things does it have forthe health?

Milk thistle has silymarin and fatty acids (mostlylinoleic acid) more than anything. So it is mostly a liver supportingsupplement. However, according to clinical trials, it can help withdiabetes related issues and cholesterol problems. It has also beenproven that milk thistle will help detox oneself after drinkingalcohol. But there are no other significant applications for milkthistle, other than liver support.

Milk Thistle is great for the liver but you can just take N2Guard which not only has Milk Thistle but TUDCA, NAC, and 40 other ingredients!

Milk thistle is a great herb. You can use it as a supplement and also drink it as a tea.

It has a lot of health benefits associated with it. It's great for detoxifying the body.

That is very interesting - I have never seen milk thistle tea, but will try to find it. About N2Guard - aren't so many ingredients...I don't know - too many? Isn't that an overload?

That is perfectly safe to use so many ingredients. In fact, they will all work much better, as they do so in synergy, and you get an even better effect when all these ingredients are combined together.

That is very interesting - I have never seen milk thistle tea, but will try to find it. About N2Guard - aren't so many ingredients...I don't know - too many? Isn't that an overload?

no you save money because they all work in perfect synergy.. trust me you will feel the difference on it!

There are so many ingredients because it is a supplement for more than just the liver. It really helps balance cholesterol levels, and has ingredients to help prostate and heart health. Plus lots of vitamins.

Top Bottom