Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

question about MESOMORPH pre work out

JamieLee

Hi everybody, this supplements was recommended by many people at the gym as pre workout I was wondering if it's better
than creatine or what's the difference between them, thank you.

preworkouts out there are just stimulants..they speed up your heart rate. essentially this works against you during a workout and makes you more fatigued and reduces endurance. this concept seems to not be grasped by guys for whatever reason

the best pre workouts are sr9009 and Dspark. neither are stims.. they both will give you an edge. you can buy both at sarms1 and n2bm

Mesomorph contains 350mg of caffeine per serving. That's the same as 4 cups of coffee. That is a lot of caffeine to take in one sitting. It's going to rev you up and get you wired but it won't actually improve your workout.

Of the two, I would pick creatine. Creatine is very inexpensive but a very effective product. Creatine is one of the few supplements that has literally hundreds of human clinical studies backing it's effectiveness and safety in humans.

Mesomorph contains 350mg of caffeine per serving. That's the same as 4 cups of coffee. That is a lot of caffeine to take in one sitting. It's going to rev you up and get you wired but it won't actually improve your workout.

Of the two, I would pick creatine. Creatine is very inexpensive but a very effective product. Creatine is one of the few supplements that has literally hundreds of human clinical studies backing it's effectiveness and safety in humans.

And the funny thing is that all this caffeine will not last longer - it will just give a stronger boost in the same short period of time, which is completely pointless.

I agree with @muskate about creatine - it will give some energy throughout the entire workout, and it will not be as stressful for the body.

They are not similar at all. Creatine is a single ingredient. It is basically just a few amino acids that you get from food anyways. A stim based pre workout contains a ton of caffeine that will have your heart racing and usually a bunch of other ingredients to increase pumps.

Top Bottom