Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

question about intake of supplements in general

BigNick!

Hi everybody , I was wondering if the doses on the labels of supps they suggest you to take is what you really need or they force you to take extra so you run out so supply faster and have to buy more, for some reason I bought some tribulus caps for test boost and according to the label I have to take 2 a day, but I started feeling some chest pain after being a week on two caps, so I lower the dose to one and chest pressure is gone and I feel it's working my energy has increased and erections are better than before.

You really need to be a smart consumer in today's market. A lot of companies will make a really cheap product and advertise it as having a 60 day supply but if you look at the dosage in each serving, you would need to take 4-5 dosages to actually benefit anything. That 60 day supply is more like a 15 day supply.

Always read the supplements facts panel. Read what is in the product and in what dosages. Also make note of how big each serving size is and how many servings each container provides.

What you have to do is look at each ingredient and see how much it is dosed. Do that for every ingredient to see if you are getting enough of each.

Most test boosters are garbage anyways. I would checkout HCGenerate.

Top Bottom