Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Question about Customizing Protein from Protein Factory.

TxRugby_8

When customizing you are supposed to give certain %'s of what you want. Well, how do you know the nutrional value at the end??? like how much protein, carbs, cals, etc. per serving??

Look at the nutritional values of each protein and supplements. You can add carbs, fats etc. You will need to give them a percentage of ingredients. Call them if you need any help with a formulation. I love my costom mixes from the PF.

Last edited:
i suck in math. i want to get some post training shit but i don't know how many servings there are in a pound and all that jazz.

They have a post workout formula or you can customize your own. Check out the different ingredients and see what suits your needs. Call The PF during business hours and they can help you and answer your questions. Email me for more help.

I've been using the anabolic MRP; kinda $$ but the chocolate is really good. Not so impressed with vanilla.

Can anyone give an example of their order? And what you use it for (post-workout, morning, just as normal protein shake, etc..)?

Top Bottom