Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Question About Biotest In General

Does anyone know of a supplement 'watchdog' either online or in print that independently lab tests supplements?

Tribex was tested once, and met label claims.

Ribose-C was never tested, although Biotest once claimed it had been.

In general, there has not been a question about whether Biotest meets label claims, only on whether their products work.

Bro, I have tried Biotest Androsol and Tribex500. I can tell you I liked the Tribex500. I used it when I needed to and it worked. it also stimulated my appetite. As far as the Androsol. I was not to fund of it however prohormones have really never worked for me however they do work for some people so I am not bashing it just giving you my experiences. If I was going to recommened A prohormon eit would be the topicals by Biotest because of the feedback I have heard on this board. By the way, the Tribex500 was good.

Biotest is a good company, I don`t know why so many people constantly rip on them. I mean there are a ton of other bullshit companies out there that have twice the hype and even less results producing products (like Muscle Tech).

Yes Biotest overly hypes their products too, but all you have to do is wait until you hear what other people are saying about a particular product to see if it`s good or not...or you can just order something and get your money back if it doesn`t work. Christ, it`s not hard people.

Rotty said:
Bro, I have tried Biotest Androsol and Tribex500. I can tell you I liked the Tribex500. I used it when I needed to and it worked. it also stimulated my appetite. As far as the Androsol. I was not to fund of it however prohormones have really never worked for me however they do work for some people so I am not bashing it just giving you my experiences. If I was going to recommened A prohormon eit would be the topicals by Biotest because of the feedback I have heard on this board. By the way, the Tribex500 was good.

whats PH have you used cause the product's might have been underdosed, like some people dont get such great gains over brovel (a steroid company) because they are very underdosed

Top Bottom