Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Question about Big Blast.

MrDribbles

How well does the fruit punch flavor mix with water? I have a shaker cup but no real use for it since I have a blender at home and could use the shaker at work with a flavor that mixes good with water.

How well does the fruit punch flavor mix with water? I have a shaker cup but no real use for it since I have a blender at home and could use the shaker at work with a flavor that mixes good with water.

Obviously, a blender is best, but the tropical punch is pretty powdery so it's mix well shaken with water of juice. Of course, adding ice also helps.

Thank you very much. Ordering a couple lbs of it now.

Let me know how you think it compares to a more traditional protein flavor (say vanilla/chocolate). I'm interested in branching out my flavors as the regulars are getting stale.

I ordered 10 different flavors anticipating that the taste would be less desirable on most of them. Was I ever wrong... they all taste great. Best tasting protein I have ever had... even better than Syntha 6! I look forward to the shakes like dessert.

I ordered 10 different flavors anticipating that the taste would be less desirable on most of them. Was I ever wrong... they all taste great. Best tasting protein I have ever had... even better than Syntha 6! I look forward to the shakes like dessert.

Cool. Yeah, the flavors are great and the fact that natural sweetening is used makes all the difference. Have you tried the Cinnabun flavor? Tastes like a liquid Drakes Coffee Cake. lol!

Just received my order, and made up a quick drink. Delicious is an understatememt, it taste like liquid fruit loops. First time using spp as well so we'll see how good it is as well. You've won me over on flavor Nelson.

Posted with my Droid EO Forum App

Top Bottom