Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

The Quest For the Best Supplement Stack

bushido39

Hey everyone. I've been a regular post reader here at EF for about 1 year now. After being passive so long I've finally decided to post, so here goes:

I'm trying to find a GREAT supplement stack to assist me in leaning down while building muscle.
18inch arms (16inch arms at the moment)

Supplements I'm taking:

Cr5 (a 'high' quality creatine)
NitroCM (N02 from the same brand as Cr5)
N30 (pre workout "fatigue inhibitor" - and goddamn does it taste bad)
Fish Oil
GNC Mega Man SPORT vitamins

I notice some gains, some good pumps, and decent vascularity.. but who doesn't notice these things when they're working out? I honestly don't know if all of this is worth it. I consider myself committed and serious.. and since my wallet has been getting raped from GNC for so long, I'm asking you guys for help.

That product lineup is about 300-400 dollars a month. Should i be taking a different type of creatine? Does N02 really work? I'm interested in finding products that are better, different, or even cheaper.

I'm willing to post a log with my diet and workouts.. I just REALLY need to find better supplements and utilize real bang for my buck.

Thanks in advance.

Sesapure
Glucorell
Alcar
Liquiclen
LiquiT3
Green Tea
Udo's Choice
Potassium
Taurine
Animal Pak
Glucosamine, Chondrotin & MSM
NO-Xplode or Amplify 02

Thats what I take when I want to trim down :evil:

What's Animal Pak suppost to do Harb? I've heard people talk about it on here but what is it, mutli-vitamin pack?

Early start up at work today and I got to leave but will be back tonight. Omega, you tell us the cost of the new Amplify, or at least compare it to No-Xplode? I'm building a personalized stack for when I get my bonus check and the money to eat well over 300g of protein a day for a big muscle gain cycle, totally legal because I'm goofy and I shoot up with Steroids and get hurt, out the door my ass goes.

Rabid_Goose said:
Omega, you tell us the cost of the new Amplify, or at least compare it to No-Xplode?

$29.95 intro price
More powerfull and more andvanced then NO-Xplode

It could have less of an effect because it is almost half the cost. I'm going to use up my No-Xplode first, of course. Not throwing around 47 dollar tub, ya know?

Looking at building a legal stack because of work. I get hurt, they catch roids, I be fired and probably wifeless. I'm taking Pure CEE right now but I have to wait till I move, get things settled, renew gym membership and have my set weight/cardio routine.

Till then I'm just lifting to perfect form, and still lose weight.

Rabid_Goose said:
It could have less of an effect because it is almost half the cost.

Negative.

it took 4 scops of Xplode to = 2 servings of Amplify02

We just dont pay for magazine ads with cheap gimmics in them.

OMEGA said:
Negative.

it took 4 scops of Xplode to = 2 servings of Amplify02

We just dont pay for magazine ads with cheap gimmics in them.

Hmm, so true what u said about ads.
They must cost a fucking fortune.
No worder muscle tech's products are so xpensive!

Top Bottom