Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Quality of Optimum Nutrition's Products

GenetiKing

What do you guys know about Optimum's line of supplements, specifically their 100% Whey and Pro Complex protein powders?

They seem like a fairly reputable company and I've been getting the two aforementioned products in 5 lb jugs relatively cheap.

optimum products

Genetiking, I've been using Optimum whey protein products for several months and in my opinion the whey protein they sell is a quality product, and the price is quite luring as well. The whey protein has helped me gain a good 1.5 to 2 pounds of lean muscle per month, to me thats slow weight gain but what you gain is totally leannnn.

Optimum Nutrition is a very reputable and honest company.They can charge less b/c they produce their own product under GMP(good manufacturing practices) in house.They don't make ridiculous claims or over hype their products.Using them is a good choice.:)

Thanks.

Slimcakes, I've been making good gains lately on these products too. They seem to very legit....just wanted other bros opinions.

I use Optimum Nutrition 100%whey when cuting and love it, very cheap as well. I'll also use AST VP-2 whey isolate but the taste makes me sick :eek2:

M18

I hear rumors from people who work for optimum that they like to bump up thier numbers, especially on thier pro-complex. I've taken thier 100% Whey for years. It tastes good and is dirt cheap but I wonder about the absorption because I piss through my asshole every time I take it. I recently switched up to the new pro-complex because it's 55 grms of protien. Seems good but like I said their own employee's (my gym is located right next to thier manufacturing facility where they make it) don't trust it. I would be real interested to see what it tested out at.

Top Bottom