Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

pwo that passes all testing

humidtree99

[FONT=&quot]Hello[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Is anyone on here who is working in a safety critical industrie, (eg. Train driver, light rail) used or is using a pre workout product that passes the strict drungs and meds policy. Alot of people at my work have been told that they can take their current product and i dont want to waste money buying one for it to get knocked back. [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Thanks for any help.[/FONT]

I can't imagine any legitimate pwo causing a failed drug test. Usually the most dangerous compound in then is caffeine.

i would hope that someone who works a job like that focuses on getting proper sleep at night and has a good grasp of how to be alert all day without having to use a pre workout in the first place. if not then they need to find a new job

[FONT=&quot]Hello[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Is anyone on here who is working in a safety critical industrie, (eg. Train driver, light rail) used or is using a pre workout product that passes the strict drungs and meds policy. Alot of people at my work have been told that they can take their current product and i dont want to waste money buying one for it to get knocked back. [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Thanks for any help.[/FONT]
What in a preworkout wouod cause you to fail a drug test? It's just caffeine and some stuff for pumps man

Top Bottom