Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

PWO - Caffeine me to Death?

Brapbrap07

So i'm looking for a new PWO i'm currently using C4 and I am getting OK results from it. Basically I think my caffeine tolerance goes up way too high to keep this puppy kicking. I'm having to take 2.5 scoops just to get anything out of it. I don't even get the face tingles anymore from the niacin. I've even added one scoop of superpump max 15min after. I've currently been starting to cut out coffee early in the morning to help keep my receptors up.

So does anyone have any PWO that stays consistent or have something that i can alternate with. Feedback much appreciated

Here is my current situation and stats. I took about 3years off from the gym and came back around May 1st.. I currently went from 275lb to 245lb now with 20% bf ( calculated it yesterday with the hand held electro one).
I'm shooting for 220lb at 10% bf.

I'm 5'9
26 years of age
8.5inch wrist
12inch ankle
18inch bicepts
53in chest
48in waist
(need to measure the rest)

Well from what I read on the subject my opinion now for this problem is to make sure
I'm very hydrated and take some electrolytes before a workout as well as making sure
My body has had the proper vitamins. Do this and let me adrenal gland rest from the constant
Stimulant stress. Maybe take a week off from all stimulants.

Top Bottom