Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Putting correct supplements in my body

showstopper45

[FONT=&quot]I'd like to know if I'm getting all the right supplements my body needs for bulking up. I'm 40 yrs old and have been working out for 5 months. I'm 5'10" and have gone from 160-175lbs. My goal is to be around 185 lbs but might have to go higher since i'll end up with higher body fat than i'd like. so i'll cut back into a diet maybe at 190lbs. Here is what I'm taking and my complaint right now is that I feel i'm not recovering fast enough. I stay soar for 3 days or so. I'm I getting enough glutamine, creatine etc? Cytosport has some of this.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Cytosport cyto Gainer - for extra calories. after workout and before bed[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]ON Whey protein - 1-2 servings during the day so I wont be too full with Cytosport[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]ON Opti-men - 3 a day[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]BSN No-Xplode - before working out at 5am.[/FONT]

I would recommend you take the weight gainers out of your stack above all else. They are garbage calories, and if you need more, eat food. As far as being sore for three days, that sounds about how it should be if you are working out hard (unless you are using steroids). I'm pretty much sore all the time when not on cycle, although, by the time I get to training the same muscle group again it has recovered.

personally I would get rid of all those supplements you are taking. they are doing you more harm than good

stick to a simple n2generate + ancient strength stack. it works and it won't put on a bunch of water and fat like you are doing now

I'd like to know if I'm getting all the right supplements my body needs for bulking up. I'm 40 yrs old and have been working out for 5 months. I'm 5'10" and have gone from 160-175lbs. My goal is to be around 185 lbs but might have to go higher since i'll end up with higher body fat than i'd like. so i'll cut back into a diet maybe at 190lbs. Here is what I'm taking and my complaint right now is that I feel i'm not recovering fast enough. I stay soar for 3 days or so. I'm I getting enough glutamine, creatine etc? Cytosport has some of this.

Cytosport cyto Gainer - for extra calories. after workout and before bed
ON Whey protein - 1-2 servings during the day so I wont be too full with Cytosport
ON Opti-men - 3 a day
BSN No-Xplode - before working out at 5am.

Neat trick. Sore might be better.

Ignore the 'what more supps do I need?' and add more food protein. Or rest more.

[FONT=&quot]I'd like to know if I'm getting all the right supplements my body needs for bulking up. I'm 40 yrs old and have been working out for 5 months. I'm 5'10" and have gone from 160-175lbs. My goal is to be around 185 lbs but might have to go higher since i'll end up with higher body fat than i'd like. so i'll cut back into a diet maybe at 190lbs. Here is what I'm taking and my complaint right now is that I feel i'm not recovering fast enough. I stay soar for 3 days or so. I'm I getting enough glutamine, creatine etc? Cytosport has some of this.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Cytosport cyto Gainer - for extra calories. after workout and before bed[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]ON Whey protein - 1-2 servings during the day so I wont be too full with Cytosport[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]ON Opti-men - 3 a day[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]BSN No-Xplode - before working out at 5am.[/FONT]
Your focus should be diet. These supplements wont do much of anything for you

Top Bottom