Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Puffy nipples faded away with yohimbine topical!!!

TraxZBT

man... i wouldn't think it would work that well... but anyone that has problems with puffy nipples should give yohimbine HCL a try.. i've been applying it twice a day for a week and half and they are going down dramatically... one question though.. if i bulk up again... are they bound to come back? i would hate to buy another bottle of this stuff just to get rid of them again...

well i am guessing that once you stop using the yohimbe hcl it may come back anyway. Having never tried the stuff i cant be sure. Hopefully, someone with more experience will help out.

where did you get that topical yohimbine HCL??? I've been looking to get some but can't find a good source of reasonable price.

Trax what is your BF% approx. I also have puffy nips at about 9-10% bf. I have some yohimbine HCl but am wondering if i should try to get my bf as low as possible than apply to nips for a couple of weeks. Do you think it will matter? thanks

i don't really know my body fat percentage, but i can see my abs really well, i don't really know what percentage that is.. ... i mean i guess if you know you have a tight chest but the only thing missing is the nipples, then by all means start applying... i guess you can also start applying if you really think your nipples look outta place... all it did for me was level my nipples with my chest.. except for the one with a hoop inside it.. but once i get the hoop off it goes down..

Top Bottom