Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Protocol for bloodwork

Rosshenman

[FONT=&quot]I'm going in to get some baselines (hormones, lipids, liver, etc). I've read getting blood drawn first thing AM was necessary for hormonal bloodwork. So wake up at normal time, shower and leave is OK?[/FONT]

well lab companies typically only are open in the mornings in the first place. you get there after 11am usually they got 1 mean lady working there doing paperwork who gets mad you showed up and has to do work.
Okay that made me lol!

I'm going in to get some baselines (hormones, lipids, liver, etc). I've read getting blood drawn first thing AM was necessary for hormonal bloodwork. So wake up at normal time, shower and leave is OK?

Yes.

Okay that made me lol!

lol.. i will add the lady there is obese as fuck too.

you would think people who work in the medical field actually care about their health, but it is the exact opposite.

and then if there is a guy working there he always wants to know if I am MMA or a wrestler and am getting PED tested. like wtf is it your business? i always just humor them and say 'yeah dude i got a fight next week' and they get all excited

Top Bottom