Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Protine with milk?

skunky

should i b mixing my protine with milk three times a day for bulking its whole milk, would i b putting on too much fat by doing this(should i switch to water)?

I personally like water, but when bulking, try to use skim milk as well as water. "Bulking" is a loose term, and many people often gain too much fat while they're "bulking."

Yeah, I would agree. There really isnt a problem with the mix of whole milk, but you just have to take into consideration the extra calories (which when bulking may be a positive) and the fat, which is mostly saturated fat, which again may be a good thing while bulking, but still must be monitered for overall health. So basically, if you want to get these added nutrients, then go for it and watch the rest of your diet to not get too much saturated fat. Skim milk, as said earlier, will have the added protein w/o the high saturated fat content. So its up to you.

Top Bottom