Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Proteins vs Creatine

Lectral

Help ! ;p

Hi. I am 19, almost 20 years old and I have been working out for almost a year now. I weigh 138 and bench 185 max. When I first started going I weighed 135-140 somewhere in there and benched 130.

Knowing that, I want to increase my body mass and just be incredibly ripped. I am already pretty cut but Im still weak. The entire time ive been working out i have nort used any proteins vitamins or anything, not even ate right, just ate normally I guess.

My gym owner suggests I use proteins as opposed to creatin if I wanna get ripped, and maybe take soem fat burners too and a multi vitamin.

If anyone else has some more advice please post it. Thanks!

**PLEASE HELP ME TO BE A BADASS ;P***

Also - what do you think about andro infusion and norabol stack from MassQuantities. Its offered under the supplements section of elitefitness.com ?

Last edited:
5g's of creatine before and after your workout and atleast 5g's a day on off days,5g's of glutamine before and after your workout and at least 10g's on off days,start at 150g's of protein daily increase w/ your weight gain,makin it 1-1.25 g's of protein per lbs of body wt,if you stay on this regimine daily for two weeks you will start to see gains,it can get alittle expensive,but if you are dedicated and stick w/ it,its the best way that i have found to grow larger and stronger w/out the use of AS.good luck bro

you cant really compare the two, they do totally diffrent things ... i have the same problem, i cannot gain weight, it will also be very hard for you. If you have good shape now, then sounds like you just wanna add mass? if so eat well, use protein, read up over the net on it ..... if its more energy you want, then use creatine. The weight gained on creatine will only be water retention, not muscle. As for fat burners, that depends on your bodyfat %. Hope it helps, if not get at me.

Read up on basic nutrition bro, then you'll understand some of the concepts on why you need to supplement certain things. Protein is just something you need, in order to grow. Protein is to bodybuilding what bricks are to construction. Creatine helps in ATP synthesis and draws water into your muscle cells. Once you understand, then you can begin to make informed decisions. Lemme know if you need some links to some good info sites, I could probably dig up quite a few.

southern rage said:
5g's of creatine before and after your workout and atleast 5g's a day on off days,5g's of glutamine before and after your workout and at least 10g's on off days,start at 150g's of protein daily increase w/ your weight gain,makin it 1-1.25 g's of protein per lbs of body wt,if you stay on this regimine daily for two weeks you will start to see gains,it can get alittle expensive,but if you are dedicated and stick w/ it,its the best way that i have found to grow larger and stronger w/out the use of AS.good luck bro

I agree.

No matter how hard you work and what you take diet is 70% of it. If you don't eat right you aren't going no where. You just gotta eat right and keep at your workout. Protein vs creatine? They really should be working together. They do two different things completely. If possible take both. And listen to the to other guys as well. Supplements can't replace food.

Top Bottom