Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Proteins.....................

Just wondering what protein powders guy's on AS are taking. I use to take optimum whey because of price and it taste pretty good. Now i take (optimum) pro complex anyone heard of it it's great i love it. It taste great and 55g protein per serving.

PAIN IS JUST WEAKNESS LEAVING THE BODY

I use EAS Simply Protein (Whey). I put 600 ml of skimmed milk with 6 scoops in a shaker bottle (from ast, works like a charm!, just as good a blender). I take to bottles with me, that gives me 180 grams of protein. Besides that I take AST VP2 (hydrolized whey protein peptides) ater the training and Biotest Grow before sleeping.

I use Labrada Pro V-60. 60 grams of protein and 12 carbs per serving. Does not taste to bad either

M18

Raw WPI

I just bought 25kg of raw whey protein isolate for AU$400 (~US$200).

93.1% pure WPI, bit of moisture, ash, fat and some lactose makes up 100%

I have to flavour it myself, but given the price - who cares!

Cya

How to tell if your protein powder is "good"

Take the amount of protein per serving (in grams) and divide by the serving size (in grams) then tell us what percentage of protein that your powder is. Don't come on here saying "Mine has 75g of protein per serving."
Talk percentages, not grams per serving.

-Stew

I WAS TAKING STEW'S PROTEIN, BUT ITS ALL GONE NOW :bawling:

TOO BAD YOU ASSHOLES DIDN'T APPRECIATE THE QUALITY :cool:

I used to take Stews protein also. Now I have to go back to inferior store bought crap...:bawling: :kaioken: :redhot:

Top Bottom