x
Almost there! Please complete this form and click the button below to gain instant access.
EliteFitness.com FREE Email Series: How You Can Use Winstrol, Masteron, HGH, and Testosterone for a Perfect, Muscular Physique!
- -
We hate SPAM and promise to keep your email address safe.
- -

proteins

Welcome to the EliteFitness.com Bodybuilding Site! Please join this discussion about proteins within the Bodybuilding Supplements category.

Excerpt: I just recently read a post in the new m&f and it said that certain proteins are absorbed in different ways. I take optimum now and was wondering what foods will give you the best results? or even a better protein? thanks:p

Read more or register here to join the discussion below...

Thread: proteins

Good Bro
    I just recently read a post in the new m&f and it said that certain proteins are absorbed in different ways. I take optimum now and was wondering what foods will give you the best results? or even a better protein? thanks

Amateur Bodybuilder
    Damn, over 30 people viewed this thread but didn't have anything to offer. Most threads are questions, people need help.

Now to answer a bit of your question. Casein protein is absorbed slower. It's best to have a shake w/ casein before bed since you won't eat for a while. Go to proteinfactory.com where you can find different types of powders and blends.

eggs and tuna and steak did it for me .... whey powder is only to supplement real food. Soy is great ... not only does it reduce bad cholesterol, it has isoflavones (anti-carcenogic).

the best is to combine different protein sources ... if possible ... mix as many kind of protein ... it will have a synergetic effect.

Steak!!!!!!