Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

protein types and flavors from Protein Factory

SoreArms

So I've been buying 2 lbs of protein at a time to test out their various types and flavors before I commit to a large sized order. I just want to make sure i don't wind up stuck with 10 lbs of protein that tastes like shit. This is all for slow digesting protein btw, for whey I buy their isochill whey.

So far I've tried the following, all vanilla flavoring with splenda sweetner:

Aussie Casseinate - somewhat bland flavor, even with splenda, and not easily mixed; clumps up a lot. Cardboardish, if you will.

Egg white protein - good flavor, easily mixed. My favortie so far.

Milk protein - very fine powder, flies off and gets every where. Flavor is OK but it doesn't mix for shit, for that reason I probably won't buy it again.

What types/flavors have you guys tried? I'm wonderign if I should stick to the eggwhite protein now since that one rocked or if I should try a couple more out. I also try to stick to the cheaper ones (< $8 per lbs), I don't care to pay $20 per lbs for super dooper quadrooper protein.

I Custom mix a combo of Whey(largest % for flavor) Egg, Soy and
Cass(no more then 10% as it tastes the worst)..

50% CFM Whey, 20% Egg, 20% Soy and 10% Cass..

Chocolate needs Splenda IMO, but Vanilla is sweet enough to me
and needs nothing, or else it get Too sweet ..

How did you come up with that combo, trial and error or recommended? I'm just curious as to the digestive proterties (slow digesting, fast digesting, moderate) of that mix because of such a big percentage of whey.

SoreArms said:
How did you come up with that combo, trial and error or recommended? I'm just curious as to the digestive proterties (slow digesting, fast digesting, moderate) of that mix because of such a big percentage of whey.

Sugguestion here on EF a while back because...

Cass tastes the worst and is slower digesting, and depending on your tastes it can go as high as 25% without tasting like ass. I can't manage more than 10% personally.
Soy is Moderate, Milk and Whey are fast and allow the mix to taste real good.. Also this mix gives a good Amino acid profile in a catch all powder..

I also get a few pounds of 100% CFM whey chocolate just for post workout for its speed, and also because I usually can't stomach anything else without getting barf'ish after working out.

Y_lifter said:
I also get a few pounds of 100% CFM whey chocolate just for post workout for its speed, and also because I usually can't stomach anything else without getting barf'ish after working out.
What is CFM?

Cross Flow Microfiltration..
A method of extracting all the fat/carb crap from the Whey Isolate...
PFactory's highest protein % whey.. Almost 100% pure protein

Top Bottom