Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

protein synthesis supplements

Cometbasher

I am looking to grow more muscle in which I am struggling to do, I really feel like my body is not doing a good job triggering protein synthesis so I am searching for a legit supplement that can help with this. my friend recommended taking amino acids and I know they are out there but wanted you guys opinion.

A protein synthesis supplement is really just steroids, lol. That does not sound like what you need at all. If you are training hard and not growing then you are not eating enough of the right foods. Make sure you are eating clean whole foods and not chugging fart powders all day.

I am looking to grow more muscle in which I am struggling to do, I really feel like my body is not doing a good job triggering protein synthesis so I am searching for a legit supplement that can help with this. my friend recommended taking amino acids and I know they are out there but wanted you guys opinion.
Train harder and eat more

Top Bottom