Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Protein supplements?

.2-3 scooped choclate whey, 2 scoops of peanut butter, very little milk or water until its like pudding, throw it in the freezer for 10-15 minutes and it should come out like a soft serve icecream. Edit mix it up a lot so you don't get powdery pellets in it.

.2-3 scooped choclate whey, 2 scoops of peanut butter, very little milk or water until its like pudding, throw it in the freezer for 10-15 minutes and it should come out like a soft serve icecream. Edit mix it up a lot so you don't get powdery pellets in it.

Gonna try it out first thing in the morning. Thank you!!

Thanks again lol! Do preworkout supplement help you bulk and gain muscle? Is muscle pharm assualt a good preworkout supplement?

Last edited:

That stuff sounds good. I'll have to try it

Awesome shake I did the other day mixed one scoop of myofusion protein with dark chocolate almond milk and some almond butter freakin awsome shake. I saw this in Muscle Insider.

Yes pre workout supps, can HELP. your not gonna get huge off a pwo drink, but it will give you better Kielce pumps, make you go harder in your workouts and possibly make you more vascular.
Don't think muscle Pharms assault would be a good one. I'd go with jack3d (that's what I'm using now, it's good clean energy) and some l-arginine pills you can pic up at a local supermarket or small drug store. L-arginine increases n.o. In your blood creating a better pump and increased vascularity(I also use this)

Top Bottom