Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Protein superloading question

Qusug

I don't always have the time due to work to drinkn myprotein or eat. Do you think I can frontload with protein, like havea huge protein shake before leaving to work? How much do you thinkwould be too much to digest? Don't want the body to be starving, butneither can I feed it for a very long time.

If you will take too much of the protein shake atonce, it will either accumulate into fat, or it will cause stomachdistress – none of these things is good. If you want something thatwill last you for long, why not use casein protein – it getsabsorbed much slower, so it will last you for much longer.

If you work more than 4 hours in most places you can get a break of 20-minutes by law. That's enough time for a quick bite. I get to work 30-minutes before I start to have a coffee and a shake. Then, as soon as I get to the rail station ready for the journey home then I'll start eating my food (I do a 4-hour shift). I eat the rest on the train.

All you need is 1g of protein per lb body weight. You don't need crazy amounts of protein. Just spread it out as much as you can. I would not be chugging a huge shake though. That will likely just lead to discomfort or you actually shitting your pants.

Your body has no storage source for amino acids. Carbs can be stored as glycogen and fat can be stored as body fat but there is no storage source for amino acids.

If your body is deficient in amino acids, it will start to catabolize muscle tissue for the amino acids it needs.

It's best to split up your daily protein intake into multiple small meals throughout the day so your body has a constant stream of amino acids it needs. It'll prevent muscle loss and also put you in a positive muscle building environment.

Top Bottom