Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Protein speed

soulshatterer1

How long does it take whey protein to get digestedand start giving its benefits? If I were to use it before workingout, or in between meals, how should I plan its use?

Everyone is different, and the protein products are all different. But as a rule I would say that it will get digested in like 30-60 minutes. I did actually back in the days take my protein half an hour before working out, and it did indeed give me energy.

protein is very important for muscle growth but you are over thinking things

just make sure you get your protein macro's for the day and you will be fine. taking it pre workout or post workout and timing it is only for guys who are abusing insulin.

Whey is for post workout it takes 45min to get in bloodstream. Iso is for bed time that's a long lasting protien

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Whey protein is very fast digesting and rapidly assimilated. That's what makes it optimal for pre/post workout supplementation.

I would consume your protein shake 60 minutes before your workout and consume other shake immediately after your workout.

Protein just like any other food has to be digested. It is great for muscle growth and recovery but definitely not magic. Just use it when you don't get enough protein from your meals each day.

Top Bottom