Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

protein shakes and roids

LukasCrazy

I usually take 1 after work out plus my 3 regular meals, I wonder if I should increase my protein shakes when I start my cycle of test and deca for bulking, some guys at te gym I know, take one with each meal when they are cycling, isn't it too much? thank you for your tips.

a protein shake is not needed to succeed at fitness man. i have taken 3 in the past decade

remember even if you get whey isolate (which you should get) it is still dairy. it is still inflammatory in the body. steroids themselves are inflammatory too. so combined that is a lot of inflammation which is not a good thing

based on the inflammation argument you want to limit protein shakes especially on cycle, not drink more

if you handle them well have 1 a day, that is all. and no you don't have to time it after your workout.. that 'window' is a myth unless you are injecting slin

and also make sure it is a quality one.. n2bm sells one that is a whey isolate, and doesn't contain crap like other brands

A protein shake is just a convenient way to hit your daily protein requirements. They aren't magic.

I like 4-5 meals per day and 1-2 shakes per day. That's what I recommend for my clients.

Shoot for a protein intake of 1-1.5g of protein per pound of body weight.

You don't really need more than 1g of protein per lb body weight. Guys have been brainwashed by the supplement companies. And please do not call them "roids"......I know it is nit picky but it is my pet peeve. Makes us sound like dumb meat heads and adds to the negative stigma associated with PED's.

Top Bottom