Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Protein shakes for breakfast

Tharinduddd

Can I have a protein shake for breakfast? In themornings I usually wake up really beat up, and don't feel like doinganything, so the protein shakes sound like an easy and interestingalternative to breakfast. Is it fine, or I should just have theprotein shake for post-workout, and not eat anything for breakfast,bcause in the morning I don't feel like eating?

I am not a protein shake guy. they make me feel like ass. i stick to real food

others like protein shakes, like you said they are lazy and would rather mix a protein shake for their meal.

i always tell new guys to this you should learn to to eat properly before ever touching supplements in the first place

It is preferrable to have a proper meal with real food for breakfast, but if that is not an option for you for whatever reason, you can surely have a protein shake in order to feed your body a little bit. However, you need to make sure that it does not become a habit, and whenever you can, prepare yourself a nice meal.

I often have a protein shake for breakfast. I don't have much of an appetite in the morning either. I am also always in a rush in the morning so a protein shake is super convenient.

The thing is - a protein shake is just protein. It's not a complete meal. I often will have a protein shake and a piece of fruit with some almond along side of it. That way you get a complete meal.

You could throw some oats in your shake too that way you get some carbs in. That will give you some energy to get your day started.

I would take a look at why you aren't waking up feeling refreshed though. There has to be something going on with your sleep. Rest and recovery are very important.

Top Bottom