x
Almost there! Please complete this form and click the button below to gain instant access.
EliteFitness.com FREE Email Series: How You Can Use Winstrol, Masteron, HGH, and Testosterone for a Perfect, Muscular Physique!
- -
We hate SPAM and promise to keep your email address safe.
- -

protein rule

Welcome to the EliteFitness.com Bodybuilding Site! Please join this discussion about protein rule within the Bodybuilding Supplements category.

Excerpt: Just got started in bodybuilding and was wondering, should I be using the 1/lb of bodyweight=1/g of protein powder rule on days I dont workout?

Read more or register here to join the discussion below...

Thread: protein rule

All Natural

protein rule

Just got started in bodybuilding and was wondering, should I be using the 1/lb of bodyweight=1/g of protein powder rule on days I dont workout?

Re: protein rule

Protein rule - not protein powder rule

Quote Quote posted by ford78 View Post
    Just got started in bodybuilding and was wondering, should I be using the 1/lb of bodyweight=1/g of protein powder rule on days I dont workout?
    You can adjust the calories on days you don't work out. But yes, I would aim to get at least that on rest days as well.
    Natural or Enhanced
    Male or Female
    Individualized Training & Diet Plans

for 99% of guys who are normal gym rats the protein requirements we see parroted on forums are absurdly high. 15 years ago if you posted you ate anything less than 400g of protein a day you would get flamed by a bunch of overweight permabulkers. it was ridiculous

the supp companies did a great job of putting out bogus info in magazines (run by them) to trick people into thinking they needs tons of protein powder when you don't need any

so the answer is really you need about .6-.75g per pound of body weight. so a 200 pound person needs 150g a day which is MORE THAN ENOUGH. and considering human beings evolved cycling their macros anyway, it makes no sense to worry about hitting that number everyday.. some days you won't and some days you will go higher.. that is how we are supposed to eat and if you don't eat that way your gut health will go to shit as you age and you won't be able to absorb vitamins and minerals anyway so it defeats the purpose. that is why counting macros is counter productive.. 80% of people reading this right now are deficient in Zinc and Magnesium due to poor gut health. that is a fact. and you can't fix that by eating more either, you gotta fix your gut health
    Now taking clients for 1 on 1 consults via skype. contact me I can help you
    Looking for a steroid source? drop me a visitor message or click> https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/...iii-59858.html
    http://goo.gl/kDk0zS <save 10% on bloodwork
    http://goo.gl/bVJ44F <authorized supp store deals
    https://goo.gl/Vy5WA7 <12 week bulker and cutting/fasting Ebooks 4sale
    ask me for coupons to N2bm, juvepharma, sarms1 etc.
    http://goo.gl/F9Yggp < click for Rx drugs

Stevesmi is right that it varies.

Eat real food bro

Quote Quote posted by stevesmi View Post
    for 99% of guys who are normal gym rats the protein requirements we see parroted on forums are absurdly high. 15 years ago if you posted you ate anything less than 400g of protein a day you would get flamed by a bunch of overweight permabulkers. it was ridiculous

the supp companies did a great job of putting out bogus info in magazines (run by them) to trick people into thinking they needs tons of protein powder when you don't need any

so the answer is really you need about .6-.75g per pound of body weight. so a 200 pound person needs 150g a day which is MORE THAN ENOUGH. and considering human beings evolved cycling their macros anyway, it makes no sense to worry about hitting that number everyday.. some days you won't and some days you will go higher.. that is how we are supposed to eat and if you don't eat that way your gut health will go to shit as you age and you won't be able to absorb vitamins and minerals anyway so it defeats the purpose. that is why counting macros is counter productive.. 80% of people reading this right now are deficient in Zinc and Magnesium due to poor gut health. that is a fact. and you can't fix that by eating more either, you gotta fix your gut health
    This is actually closer to the truth. You dont need as much as people think. I typically get about a gram a pound but I try to not really go over that. Excess just goes to waste and stresses the kidneys further
    PM me for help with your cycle, PCT, and discounts from forum sponsors

Click here for the Best Supplements from N2BM