Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Protein, Protein, and more protein: Who do u love?

I can't stand Proteinfactory any more. I prefer sportsone, actually tastes allright. As far as metabolic nutrition, I have no idea why you'd pay $32 for 2 pounds of protein, even if it tasted great.

I can't stand Proteinfactory any more. I prefer sportsone, actually tastes allright. As far as metabolic nutrition, I have no idea why you'd pay $32 for 2 pounds of protein, even if it tasted great.

I think the protein factory vanilla and splenda tastes pretty good but maybe the "mouth feel" of milk isolate helps with the flavor. Besides it's next to impossible to find a milk isolate product without hydrogenated oils at a reasonable price.

<<snip>>
Olympia? Never heard of it...How much? Where you buy it at?
<<snip>>

I get it at a local place. But it is a national brand. 40g per scoop and uses some very sweet fruit extract for flavor. Low sugar and almost no carbs.

Local is much less than EAS Simply, and has almost no after taste.

Nutri-Wrestler said:
I agree with u4ik_rage, cytowhey is pretty damn good. so is their gainer, Cytogainer. On the blended protein side i prefer HDT problend 55.:p Is pro complex good?

Ross

Pro Complex tastes hella good but doesn't contain any casein. I thought that was the point of a blend to incorporate the benefits of casein's anti-catobolic properties. Anyway I use Pro Blend 55 or Met-rx because they have the casein. Grow! by Biotest is my favorite but gets a little expensive.

Top Bottom