Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Protein Powders >>>Which is Best?<<<<

protein factory has the best stuff for the best price but their service is horrible. They have managed to fuck up both of my last 2 orders, even though they eventually corrected them.

Stew from this board has some good stuff too...not sure if he's still in the business...it mixes well, assimilates with the flavor of anything you put in the shake (like strawberry yogurt, bananna, etc) and it doesn't have any aspartame.

i use 1 serving muscle milk w/ 1/2 serving metRx APM60
for 62 gm protein and 15.5 gm carb.
cytosport muscle milk is the best ive ever tasted, and at 62 grams mixed this way has outstanding texture.
flavors:vanilla rootbeerfloat chocolate banana creme.
use MM as a base and add apm60 in vanilla.
talk about quality protein. at night i add Psyllium husk
in an attempt to slow absorbtion rate.

optimum nutrition is cheap, but it has more concentrate whey then the isolate whey like we want.
eas precision protein is great but expensive.
havent tried triple threat.
designer protein is a fancy optimum nutrition.
i just ordered from proteinfactory... ill have to let you guys know.

there a to many brands of protein out there....I'd suggest find a brand with the most. Make sure whatever you get has caesine in it.....this helps your body slowly digest the protein. This is a good thing becuase what protein your body doesn't use, it's stores in the kidneys and is later turned to fat.

Nytrowhey by prosource is the shit. It's 80$ for a case of 4 and it tastes like cold hot chocolate with water instead of milk!!!

Wow! I haven't seen Ranger post here for a while. I have to agree that Triple Threat from Mass Quantities is a top notch product. Very good taste,mixability and excellent nutrient profile.

Go with either Stew's Protein or Protein Factories CFM Whey Isolate. All of the shakes and powders by EAS, Isopure, etc. have all kinds of sweeteners, milk byproducts and sugars in them that contribute to looking and feeling shitty. Try using a whey ISOLATE with some fruit and/or nuts and you will be surprised at how much easier it will be to cut up or bulk without adding alot of fat. That little bit of info has just saved my cutting diet.

giantset

Top Bottom