Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

protein powder origins?

geneepun23

has anyone ever read where their protein powder is from? well i read the back and in small letters it says that it is from international origins is China. well that isn't a good thing especaily right now with all the bad stuff coming over. what are my options if i want good quality grassfed protein powder.

has anyone ever read where their protein powder is from? well i read the back and in small letters it says that it is from international origins is China. well that isn't a good thing especaily right now with all the bad stuff coming over. what are my options if i want good quality grassfed protein powder.
Google that shit but get prepared to pay big bucks

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

US, UK, EU and NZ

instead of buying grassfed protein powder how about buying instead a grassfed steak or beef?

real food > protein powder.

you don't see zoo animals being fed protein powder all day even though the zoo would save a fortune doing that. no they feed their lions and tigers real food for a reason.

Real food is going to be a better option and easier to find a healthy option. You will just have to look specifically for brands that fit your needs if you really want a powder.

Mine is from the US, but real food will be your best option.

Top Bottom