Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Protein Powder Help

msinnott1000

BEAST MODE
I dont have that much dough to shell out on protein, and i dont wanna piss off my parents about over spending on supps. That being said i need a good protein powder that can do it all. I usually take a 25g protien shake in the A.M. with breakfast. A 25g protein shake p.w.o. and a 50g protein shake post workout.

Whats the best bang for my buck that will offer a good source of protein (other than food) and is ideal for builduing muscle and also gaining weight??

A bulk buy is a must...prolly looking to get anywhere from 5-10lbs, with a large serving size ratio because ill be using it about 4 times a day, and need it to last for a while.

Thanks alot EF!!

I dont have that much dough to shell out on protein, and i dont wanna piss off my parents about over spending on supps. That being said i need a good protein powder that can do it all. I usually take a 25g protien shake in the A.M. with breakfast. A 25g protein shake p.w.o. and a 50g protein shake post workout.

Whats the best bang for my buck that will offer a good source of protein (other than food) and is ideal for builduing muscle and also gaining weight??

A bulk buy is a must...prolly looking to get anywhere from 5-10lbs, with a large serving size ratio because ill be using it about 4 times a day, and need it to last for a while.

Thanks alot EF!!

You want the best bang for your buck? Go to whey protein powder, wholesale protein, whey protein isolate powder and buy a blend of whey concentrate and soy for 6 bucks a pound and add your own chocolate, fruit, whatever. Then , for a really quality blast of nitrogen retention, get a bottle of GEAR and stretch it out throughout the month.

THAT is an AWESOME bargain and a pretty good plan.

Thanks alot EF!!

Check out Orbitnutrition.com. Their having sales on tons of hot products and he has a mass inventory of all the top proteins and very good prices. He ships quickly too. Myofusion is my favorite. Taste good and mixes easily.

Board Sponsor: Synthetek!

If you go for the cheapest out there, it will be more concentrate than isolate and some other ingredients that you may not want. You get what you pay for when it comes to protein...

I agree, as with everything in your life, you get what you pay for! When going with WPI, I only go with Synthetek SynthePURE!

There are plenty of proteins out there. Just make sure that you know exactly what
you are getting. Many will list their ingredients as protein 'blends' even though the
protein content per 100g may be high.. and that's how you know to stay away as that
is just codeword for 'we put what we like in there.'

If you want isolate make sure that what you are looking to get says '100% whey
protein isolate' or that whey protein isolate is the only ingredient on the label.

Personally I use Synthetek's SynthePure and I am very happy with that.

There are plenty of proteins out there. Just make sure that you know exactly what
you are getting. Many will list their ingredients as protein 'blends' even though the
protein content per 100g may be high.. and that's how you know to stay away as that
is just codeword for 'we put what we like in there.'

If you want isolate make sure that what you are looking to get says '100% whey
protein isolate' or that whey protein isolate is the only ingredient on the label.

Personally I use Synthetek's SynthePure and I am very happy with that.

I have tried Many over the years and have to say that overall SynthePure is by far the best I've used. I will not use another!

Check out Orbitnutrition.com. Their having sales on tons of hot products and he has a mass inventory of all the top proteins and very good prices. He ships quickly too. Myofusion is my favorite. Taste good and mixes easily.

I've just picked up a tub of the strawberry myofusion and am struggling to get them down - hopefully I acquire the taste lol

is it a good powder though? I only got it because my normal brand was out of stock.

synthepure 100 % pure protein, no added flavour no fat or carbs, definetly the best protein I ever tried

I've just picked up a tub of the strawberry myofusion and am struggling to get them down - hopefully I acquire the taste lol

is it a good powder though? I only got it because my normal brand was out of stock.

MyoFusion is in the section of higher quality proteins , so it is a good protein , I didn't like the strawberry lol,now I use Syntha-6 and am loving the chocolate flavor

Myofusion is very good profile and taste good but I stay with the chocolate and vanilla. I mix my vanilla with little bit of cinnamon, and add some fruit. Chocolate I love with some coffee, dark chocolate, and peanut butter!

Top Bottom