Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Protein Powder Help

I mean, bulk unflavored whey is cheap but the concentrates can be a pain as far as lactose sensitivity can go and the taste is not good by any means. You end up spending the extra typically trying to make it more drinkable from my experience.

I've tried a lot of the powders and as far as affordable and good tasting, I recently tried Combat Cookies & Cream and I honestly think its the best C&C I've ever had. Universal's whey pro is crazy cheap, flavor isn't anything to write home about but its okay, Scivation's 10lb whey is also mad cheap and people are cool with it from what Ive heard

Wheytobuildmuscle is a quality product, I recommend the chocolate pb flavor. Throw a scoop with anpb in your oats and you would swear it was a cheat meal

Not to mention all there products come with a money back guarantee....don't know about you but I like knowing I can get my money back if I'm unsatisfied

Posted with my Droid EO Forum App

Protein is important for muscle growth and this what make up muscles.The type of protein that works best depends on the user. So choose the basics!

Myofusion is very good profile and taste good but I stay with the chocolate and vanilla. I mix my vanilla with little bit of cinnamon, and add some fruit. Chocolate I love with some coffee, dark chocolate, and peanut butter!

Cool, the strawberry is starting to grow on me now. I'll be sure to check out the chocolate next time and try the choc, coffee and peanut butter - that sounds like a beast of a shake!!

Protein factory, muscle feast, orbit, costco....there is a lot of people that sell cheap protein. PF has the cheapest WPI I know of

Protein is important for muscle growth and this what make up muscles.The type of protein that works best depends on the user. So choose the basics!

What? People don't have different responses to different proteins. An amino acid profile is what it is.

The vinalla Myofusion is good to bro, I like adding some straight cinnamon and fruit. So many different ways to make a shake lol.

I dont have that much dough to shell out on protein, and i dont wanna piss off my parents about over spending on supps. That being said i need a good protein powder that can do it all. I usually take a 25g protien shake in the A.M. with breakfast. A 25g protein shake p.w.o. and a 50g protein shake post workout.

Whats the best bang for my buck that will offer a good source of protein (other than food) and is ideal for builduing muscle and also gaining weight??

A bulk buy is a must...prolly looking to get anywhere from 5-10lbs, with a large serving size ratio because ill be using it about 4 times a day, and need it to last for a while.

Thanks alot EF!!

I personally use Needtowhey alot. I like it, and if your in usa its fre shipping or $25 flat rate for rest of the world..
check out link: Whey To Build Muscle - This protein delivers what you need, when you need it!

Gaspari's Myofusion from either bb.com dpsnutrition. Don't neglect powdered milk, after all it is 40% protein. Gelatin from the health food store is only usually 5-7 bucks a pound and is 100% protein but only use 1/2-1TB per protein shake. Walmart and Costco half above average whey concentrates reasonable priced.

Myofusion is good lol. I've tried all three flavors and can mix it in cup with no problems. Major low deal on the 5 lb jug at Orbitnutrition.com

Top Bottom