Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Protein powder brands

34cai

not much about on here about protein powders is there a source on here or a sponsor that sells them or is it something that's more a luxury that you guys don't really push very much. I'm only getting 160 grams of protein a day and look in the push it over 200 grams so I need some protein powder

isopure is good protein, but never use solid muscle protein it has arsenic in it

not much about on here about protein powders is there a source on here or a sponsor that sells them or is it something that's more a luxury that you guys don't really push very much. I'm only getting 160 grams of protein a day and look in the push it over 200 grams so I need some protein powder

Or another meal

you do not need protein powder and you do not need to 'push protein' to a magical number. humans have never consumed 200g of protein a day in our history and we managed to dominate the earth with 7B of us

Yeah, and how many are scrawny or fat? LOL

I believe in protein supplementation. I use unflavored protein powder and mix in my own flavors. That's much better tasting and I'm not paying for filler.

Proteinfactory has good stuff , there are others but I'd avoid the commercial brands that are overpriced due to advertising costs.

I still use MetRx now and then, not because it's any better but it's thick and filling and if I'm looking to lean out , it's a good way to get protein and feel full without a lot of calories.

Top Bottom