Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

protein per sitting

numuderst

[FONT=Calibri, sans-serif]Ihave read conflicting things where people say you can only digest acertain amount each time you eat. I know there are a lot of opinionsbut i want to hear from the experts on what you think. [/FONT]

Age, weight, kind of protein all come.into play.
One of the few papers out. Will tell you 0.4gm per Kg bodyweight. It can go.a little up ot down depending on weight. Per meal.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Ihave read conflicting things where people say you can only digest acertain amount each time you eat. I know there are a lot of opinionsbut i want to hear from the experts on what you think.

Digesting it isn't the issue. If it was cavemen would have died. Absorption is.

mobster is 100% right

you will still digest it although a large amount of food and especially muscle parts of meat like steak will be difficult to digest and put a lot of pressure on your body

and yes the more food you eat over time the less you can absorb. this is why huge bodybuilders who consume 400g of protein a day have low b12 levels lol. it doesn't make sense does it? but that is how our bodies work. the vegan (eating an optimal plant based diet) who you guys make fun of has a higher b12 level than a 300 pound bodybuilder because they can absorb nutrition very effectively

this is why i preach plant based diets to get your gut health functioning correctly again. and then as far as protein sources organs, bone broth and FAT from animal sources. if you just eat steak and chicken breast everyday and think you are being smart/clever then you are a moron doing it all wrong. the nutritious parts of the animal are what i said first, the muscle parts are the least nutritious. we live in a snowflake culture though. everyone wants sirloin or filet mignon and throw out the fat. or they get ribs and drench it in bbq sauce and throw out the bones. the bones are the healthiest part!

Top Bottom