Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Protein only for muscles

boomboz6

I know you should take protein even on non-workout days for recovery. But if thats the case and if my muscles aren't sore (meaning they weren't damaged?), whats the protein for then? I'm thinking like the protein can't recover muscles that weren't damaged...right?

I know you should take protein even on non-workout days for recovery. But if thats the case and if my muscles aren't sore (meaning they weren't damaged?), whats the protein for then? I'm thinking like the protein can't recover muscles that weren't damaged...right?

You have (cue look of shock) other biological requirements. Skin repair being one.

If your muscles aren’t sore then wtf are you doing? That means you aren’t working hard enough. Then again, your body isn’t just repairing damaged muscle, it’s also evolving to be able to lift do what you do easier. I recommend making sure you get sore.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You need to keep protein intake adequate on all days. Just because you dont feel sore, doesnt mean you arent still recovering

You need protein for just about every component in your body, not just muscles. Ideally you should be getting it.from whole foods.

If your muscles aren’t sore then wtf are you doing? That means you aren’t working hard enough. Then again, your body isn’t just repairing damaged muscle, it’s also evolving to be able to lift do what you do easier. I recommend making sure you get sore.

You do NOT need to feel sore.

You do NOT need to feel sore.

You don’t have to no, but if you never get sore I’d have to argue that you’re cheating yourself especially when trying to benefit from AAS. You can grow without getting sore all the time but you are not going to grow as much in my opinion. The point of lifting is to break the muscle down which is characterized by soreness.

Top Bottom