Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Protein meal replacement

latinspring

[FONT=&quot]with all the increases in protein meal replacements on the market and the constant increase in the amount of protein in each, can one reach a limit of how much protein the body will consume at an individual meal. I know that in the course of a day it is recommended that you consume between 1 to 1.5 grams of protein per pound bw. Can you overfill the body with protein at one seating resulting in just wasting the protein?[/FONT]

if you want to put it that way than yeah you are wasting it. your body will adjust to a high protein diet by absorbing less and less. this is why following these dumb # guides to how much protein you need is beyond ludicrous.

my body for example is extremely efficient at nutrition absorption because of my health and how well my gut performs. this has been years of fasting, eating organic whole foods, and throwing only clean foods at my body infrequently. so i will need way way way less protein than some meathead who eats 10 meals a day like Rich piana used to do. plus i will live a much longer and healthier life.

Realistically, no one needs a 1 to 1.5 grams of protein per pound.

Top Bottom