Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Protein Factory What To Order?

I am going on a cycle of test and eq trying to add a good lean amss of 15lbs. I am currently 180 5'9. I want to order protein from protein factor for an after workout shake or one that i can drink in the mornings and also at night before i go to bed(or maybe in the middle of the night when i wake up). What should I get? Thanks.

check out their formulas, protein customizer has some pretty good formulas too. the nighttime formula is a little pricey so i order it with the cheap casein. just make sure your p/w shake has whey in it for protein (i use 50% CFM whey, 25%malto,25%dextrose) and your bedtime shake has atleast 40% or so casein protein.

Post workout I use 50 hdryo, 50 whey isolate, 50 dextrose, 50 maltodextrin. A good economical mix from either place could be whey concentrate, egg and micellar casein. To go even cheaper use milk protein isolate instead of micellar. I would use mpi over any of the caseinates except micellar.

Protein factory has a night formula which I have been using - I think about $6.00/lb. can't beat it and it tastes good.

Top Bottom