Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Protein Factory

anabolika

I'm trying to figure out which protein to buy. I have all but stopped taking powders because the taste makes me vomit. :(

Is there a powder I can buy that does not have that "whey taste"? I want something that either tastes good, or has no taste at all. I hear whey protein isolate is good? Please help me out, guys. Thanks.

I think Designer Protein is an awesome tasting whey protein supplement. And great quality, too. Oh yeah, check this out. I've never been able to stand the taste of these protein bars, any of them. Designer Protein has come out with a candybar that has excellent amounts of protein, carbs, calories low fat and guess what? It tastes GREAT.

I tried three other flavors of Designer (vanilla prailine, chocolate, and natural). The natural, obviously, had the strongest whey taste. I wound up giving all three of those containers to my friend. I really need some help here! I need my protein! Thanks for you help

Like fczeuner said, eggshop.net they have the sci fit for $24.99 if you buy at least 10 you'll pay only $20 for the 5lb bucket he has more flavors than you heard of

tell him Mike sent you
call the listed number, it's better to talk w/ the guy "Danny"

Top Bottom