Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

protein factory(dumb ass)

bEEfJerky

i usually go to gnc but from what i've been hearing since being on computer i must be getting ripped..
i'm used to getting stuff like labrada v-60(2 scoops)=60 grams plain and simple...
but protein is kinda confusing, i'm not looking for anything great tasting just something that breaks down real easy(shaker bottle)and has alot of protein in it...so i go to customizing and...can anybody help..i'm on a budget looking for the best bang for buck..thanks for any help...

jerky..

Golfer18 said:
Go with N large. Good "bang for the buck"

That's more of a weight gainer in my opinion, but a good product. If you're going to continue shopping at GNC go with EAS Simple Whey. Here's a comparison of N Large and Simple Whey.

Simple Whey-
29.99 on gold card day.
80 servings
20 g protein/serving
4 g carbs
115 calories I believe.
Mixes very well, tastes great.

N Large
29.99 at GNC, 19.99 at anabolicfitness.net
11 servings
60 g protein/serving
80 g carbs I believe
600 calories
Mixes decent, tastes great.

If you are looking for the best bang for your buck, then don't shop at GNC. I dont know about where you are from, but here on the east coast GNC is the most expensive place to buy supplements. Even on their super Tuesday (or Thursday, whatever).

golfer18, i like the high protein...but 11 servings would last 5 or 6 days at 2 servings per day..thanks for the suggestion..

flikneu, i like to get atleast 100 grams of protein from my supps per day.so, 5 serving per day=100grams and if theres 80 servings in it will last like 16(days) servings..?

thanks fellas..

my labrada v-60 i would get from 20 servings at 120 grams (2) servings per day.would last 10 days..48$ though..

any more suggestions please...

jerky..

Last edited:
man go to dpsnutrition.com

most of the 5 lb protein whey is about 25 bucks bro

Mostly everything that you buy on the streets is too damn high

Mass Quantities Triple Threat

Buy two, get one free right now. I just got 18lbs for $107. That includes the one day shipping and it tastes great!
Good deal in my book.

Joker

Do a search on ebay for "whey protein" Last time I checked, you could get 25 pounds of Optimum whey for $100 plus shipping. Damn good deal if you ask me.

I would still shop at GNC, but get their ProPerformance 100% Whey, it is the best deal in the store for protein, I always shop at GNC I have a friend who manages one and the reason everything is a little higher, is they actually check all the products in the store, and if it doesn't meet the label claims they throw it out or send it back, worth the few extra dollars if you ask me, I don't want underdosed roids or protein!

Top Bottom