Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Protein drink

Metal Gear

Looks like I have to start drinking some protein shakes again since my gains have plateued once more. What brand and what type of protein drink would you recommend that doesn't taste like shit and is easy to prepare and won't give me constant gas?

Metal Gear

Why dont you just drink protein drinks all the time? Its essential in building and the recovery of muscles.

ISS makes some sweet tasting powders these days....

try ProM3 chocolate....or the whey matrix....

...the gas problem is another matter altogether....hehe

i've heard that ginger root is supposed to help with that....

I like N-large by Prolab for my weight gainer
Myoplex or Triple Threat by Mass Quantities for a MRP
AST VP 2 Whey or Optimum 100% Whey for a normal shake

M18

RE: protein

I like Isopure cho, or van. I use them for post work out along with simple carbs. For blends I use labrada ProV60 cho, or stw and HDT Pro Blend 55 cappuccino.

asone....

shakes

Golfer 18: I guess you can say I get lazy mixing all that shit up, plus I hate the taste of some of them, but I guess I have to get used to it again.

damn guys...you all like a different one...I'm a big fan of cappucino drinks so I'll check out the one by HDT, I just hate fucking around with blenders and cleaning that think 3-4 times a day...It would be nice just to have a drink that just melts by simple mixing of a spoon!

If you are just looking for a great tasting zero carb 50gm protein per serving drink then get Isopure.
For about the same protein and more calories get N-Large 2.

I am going to try thre triple threat pretty, so i'll let you know how that tastes.

Dillon

thanks

thanks guys...I guess N-large might be the one then...I'll be shopping for it on monday..I need all the calories I can get right now..

Top Bottom