Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Protein/creatine

leatherface

Out of all the different brands/types of protein and creatine that you guys have taken, what do you find to be the MOST effective? I have only taken a few types of protein, and believe it or not, i find the regular GNC 100% WHEY to be the best, and as for creatine ive only taken 2 types, GNC and cell-tech, and both were about the same. So what do you guys think? :)

Also, right now im only taking protein supplements but i was thinking about buying some creatine and/or glutamine. So onto the glutamine, does anyone have any fav. brand of that, or even suggest it? I've been lifting for like 1 1/2 years, have a good bit of knowledge on this stuff, but would like your input :). Thanks so much!!!!

leatherface said:
i find the regular GNC 100% WHEY to be the best

you have not tried much have you?
Optimum nutrition for example is alot better in terms of taste, COST, and quality. many brands are better then that GNC shit.

Tuna in water. 35g of Pro and no carbs/fat. It's a little high in sodium if you have high blood pressure, but I'm sure you can figure out somewhere in your diet you can reduce that. I like the blue labeled, Starkist the best.

And it's only 50 cents a can.

Protein~ 100% Whey Optimum Nutrition

Creatine~ Twinlab Fizz Fuel

I also like met-rx, but its too expensive, when its on sale, I buy met-rx for protein or creatine.

Optimum Nutrition protein = GNC protein. same exact protein, two different labels. i've read about it somewhere. I woudln't buy anything under the GNC label. average quality and high price. there are much better brands both quality and price wise.

Top Bottom