Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

protein and carbs

meat19

can someone give me a regime for taking protein and carbs.
which do i take first post workout, at what times should i take protein and take carbs and with milk or water. thanks

It's perfectly fine to consume protein and carbohydrates in each meal through out the day. Typically, people consume a post-workout shake that has a 1:2 ratio of protein to carbs in it. Then roughly an hour or so later, they have a high protein, high carb meal.

I am going to try and keep this simple! You should be taking in 1-1.5 grams of protien per body pound in order to do this you should be eating 5-6 small meals a day every two-three hours consisting of 25-30 grams of protien. Now keep in mind your body will only absorb approx 30 grams in a two to three hour period so more is not better. 1-hour before your workout try to eat some simple carbs to put suger into your system for energy (dont worry about the protein if you are eating the small meals) within 1 hour period after your workout take in another 25-30 grams of protein and carbs. the carbs are to keep your body from burning muscle tissue after intense workout if your body is low on suger and the protien to help rebuild the muscles and grow.

Top Bottom