Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

protein blend advice

Emre colets

what's up guys, first time planning to take supplement because I want to gain size, would you recommend me a good protein blend if you don't mind?

The brand isn't particularly important. What matters is the ingredient list and supplement facts panel.

All protein powders are not created equal. You really need to be a smart consumer in today's market and do your research. Look at the ingredient list and supplements fact panel on every supplement before buying it.

For a whey protein - you want to see nothing but that in the ingredients list. Whey protein, natural flavours, a natural calorie free sweetener like stevia and then maybe some salt, soy lechitin and cocoa powder.

There are a lot of good products on the market. Check out the product the board sponsor n2bm.com makes called wheytobuildmuscle

I good whey protein isolate can help but you need to be eating lots of whole foods too. A shake should only be added if you are not eating enough protein that day. Blends are a scam. Just go with a pure whey isolate like the ones you can find at n2bm.

Top Bottom