Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Protein bars vs. protein powders

Deranger

I just have a hypothetical question to ask all of you experts on here. If you had to choose between eating protein bars everyday or drinking protein shakes which one would you choose to give you the best protein absorption in your body. I see so many bars and protein tubs for sale at the supplement store I have no clue which direction to go

well i wouldn't choose either. my pick is REAL FOOD

but if you insist on me picking i would pick a protein bar with as few ingredients as possible that i made on my own. you can make it easily yourself using raw nuts, raw honey and fruit

I suggest protein bars instead of protein powders, they taste better and absorb.

I just have a hypothetical question to ask all of you experts on here. If you had to choose between eating protein bars everyday or drinking protein shakes which one would you choose to give you the best protein absorption in your body. I see so many bars and protein tubs for sale at the supplement store I have no clue which direction to go

bro no matter what you choose you need to read ingredients. lot of bad products

I try to get mine from food but keep powder with me at all times just in case I get in a pinch

Natural organic foods would be my first choice, then protein powders a second. Protein bars are laced with unwanted compounds to extend shelf life this does not happen with powders since they are dry.

Listen to our podcast where we discuss this and other topics: https://www.evolutionary.org/podcasts/

Top Bottom