Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Protein Bars----meal replacement bars

Anyone know of any GREAT bars that are either meal replacement bars, OR just protein bars? One catch......are they low priced? Thats what I'm looking for. Cheap but high quality. Post the web address were you get them as well.

I need ones that are have at least 25 grams of protein, very low sugar, carbs range from 15-60.

Please let me know if you know of any :D:)

If you have any other health and fitness stores in your area besides GNC, go there and see if they sell them per case....most the time they will give you a good deal if you buy alot. The store I go to in my area is called nutrition forum. He sells me a case of the lean body bars (which tastes great by the way) for around 22 bucks. Thats alot less than you will pay at the gym. Hope this helps.

give me a price range, with bars it doesn't usually matter where u get em because they aren't marked up much, even at GNC, they are actually a little cheaper than a bunch of the other stores Ive been in

Under a dollar for 1 bar is what I'm looking for.......

I have been using myoplex low carb bars, and that shit is EXPENSIVE. 12 bars for 26$ usually. That lasts me a little over a week and a half. Not to mention the cost of my protein powder, supplements, vitamins, food in general, ect.

GNC is so expensive! I usually shop online, and I can find the same stuff for 1/2 the price.

For example, a box of 42 of the myoplex light is almost 100 at GNC, at vitaglo.com its less then 50.

GNC is a MOFO.

Last edited:
never seen any under $1 each- even when ordering direct from Nature's Best (Solid Protein Bar), Next Nutrition (Designer Bar), WWS (Pure Protein Bar) for the gym or my supp store, our cost is about $19/ box of 12 on these low sugar ones.

dpsnutrition offers some deals on +6 bxs.

not much help since you asked for under $1 each..... but would luv it if you will pass it on if you find a great deal! :D

Try nutra- sport. They might be local in your area, but do a search because I know they have a website.

i'd personally want to pay the extra money for something that doesn't taste like cardboard puke!!

i know i'll get flamed for this, but i'm partial to the meso-tech chocolate peanut butter ones... they taste the best.... and i can get a box of 12 for 35 canadian... (about 21 US)

a great tasting bar with 16g protein and 52g carb is the hi pro coconut STEEL BAR goto getbig.com for info-the company is in UTAH. for a zero carb chocolate bar, try the endulge bar from atkinscenter.com for a low cost bar, metabolift bars by twinlab are very cheap

Never seen anything under a dollar for Prtoein bars, if price isnt an issue, the Lean Body Bars from Labrada are pretty good and the Designer Wheys taste ok as well...

Top Bottom