Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Protein bars

glass65

[FONT=&quot]What is the best protein bar I could use for a quick meal in between night classes? I have little to no time to sit down and eat between classes, but want something decent.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Sorry for the boring question, but I don't think I've consumed a protein bar in years.[/FONT]

I'll save you the lecture on real food and just say you'll find a lot of opinions on the best choice here. I personally eat mp combat crunch bars when in a real pinch.

i will give a quick lecture lol

protein bars have margins.. to keep them good for months on the shelves and in their boxes companies add preservatives to them. read the ingredients. the 'best' protein bars still contain sunflower oil or other hydrogenated oils to keep them from going bad. they also remove as much fat as possible and add back in good ole sugar so they can make you think it is healthy. Low fat right? it is called "making a profit" and boy these companies make a killing selling a product that is good for years.

my solution? make your own protein bars from raw nuts, raw oats, dried fruit, etc. they aren't hard to make and you will use honey as the preservative.

Why do you need to have protein bar specifically?
Why can't you just take some regular food along like fruits and maybe protein powder?

What is the best protein bar I could use for a quick meal in between night classes? I have little to no time to sit down and eat between classes, but want something decent.

Sorry for the boring question, but I don't think I've consumed a protein bar in years.

And yet you're still ok. Try prepping a snack beforehand.

Top Bottom