Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

protein bars

brahh67

What are some of the best bars you can get for nutrition ? I want something that will help inbetween meals.

1. you don't need to snack between meals (food companies are scamming people with this myth)
2. protein bars are processed.. even the ones that have just natural ingredients are still processed otherwise the food would go rancid

do i consume protein bars? RARELY. if i go fishing for hours and i need something i can throw in my cooler that won't go bad, it is a good option but I use a high quality one like Rxbar

1. you don't need to snack between meals (food companies are scamming people with this myth)
2. protein bars are processed.. even the ones that have just natural ingredients are still processed otherwise the food would go rancid

do i consume protein bars? RARELY. if i go fishing for hours and i need something i can throw in my cooler that won't go bad, it is a good option but I use a high quality one like Rxbar
I think they're a good idea though for when you're out, or at work. Realistically it's going to be hard getting enough calories when you work and only get 1 lunch. I'd say making your own from protein powder is probably the most cost effective though.

I think they're a good idea though for when you're out, or at work. Realistically it's going to be hard getting enough calories when you work and only get 1 lunch. I'd say making your own from protein powder is probably the most cost effective though.

this myth that you need to 'get in calories' needs to die already

either eat a proper meal or don't eat at all.. you are better off not eating vs. eating garbage

For the millionth time;

6 equal meals during the day spaced out 3 hours.

I spent $19 on a huge cooler 3 years ago that still looks brand new.

Get some of those little ice/cooler things: https://www.omearacamping.com/ice-pack-600ml-size-960-p.asp

Plastic forks.

If I'm going to be out of the house/office, I don;t leave the house without 3 meals MINIMUM.

And supps.

Eat it without microwaving if you have to. I know alot of people that don't microwave anyway.

Top Bottom