Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Protein advices

Murklestein

[FONT=&quot]So I have been off of protein for about 6 months now, as well as all supplements in general. I wanted to give my body a break. In the last 6 months a lot has changed in the market and companies have changed their old products. Any advice on a good protein powder?? [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Heres what I am looking to gain from a protein powder:[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]- Muscle[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]- Mass[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]- Low Sugar[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]- 30-40g of protein (I plan to take 1g per kg of weight, but I want to attain most of it through meat)[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]I couldn't give to craps about flavor, I dont think anyone drinks protein because it tastes good. I've tried most of GNC's proteins and wasn't impressed..[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Thanks in advance[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

Ideally, you would get all your protein from clean whole foods. For powder, I like nutricost whey protein isolate which I can get off of amazon.

So I have been off of protein for about 6 months now, as well as all supplements in general. I wanted to give my body a break. In the last 6 months a lot has changed in the market and companies have changed their old products. Any advice on a good protein powder??

Heres what I am looking to gain from a protein powder:

- Muscle
- Mass
- Low Sugar
- 30-40g of protein (I plan to take 1g per kg of weight, but I want to attain most of it through meat)

I couldn't give to craps about flavor, I dont think anyone drinks protein because it tastes good. I've tried most of GNC's proteins and wasn't impressed..

Thanks in advance

From what precisely? In the meantime you ate food with protein in it. So unless you had NO protein at all (in which case you'd be dead) you had no break.

Top Bottom